вторник, 15 октября 2013 г.

For Beginners: Family members


Word sets about family from liqualeo.ru:
Family


Exercises on Family Members from www.ego4u.com

Members of a Family (male and female)

What is the term for the opposite sex?
  1. mum - 
  2. brother - 
  3. son - 
  4. uncle - 
  5. grandmother - 
  6. granddaughter - 
  7. nephew - 
  8. wife - 
  9. boyfriend - 
  10. cousin - _____________

Who am I?

Stammbaum

Fill in the correct member of the family. Keep to the family tree (picture).
  1. My  is 64 years old. His name is .
  2. My  is 62. Her name is .
  3. I have got a , she is 37.
  4. My  is 40. He is married with two 
  5. I have got two , too.
  6. My  is called . She is 17 years old.
  7. My  is called Joe. He is married.
  8. His  is called , just like my .
  9. Do you know who I am? My name is .
Try interactive game about family members: www.vocabulary

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

The Father of Microbiology

  1. Do you know who invented the first compound microscope?  2. Can you say who discovered bacteria, free-living and parasitic microscopic ...