четверг, 11 октября 2012 г.

to make


The weather is gloomy today . It is raining and this makes me sleepy.
I saw this photo of a baby orangutan (photo by Wiwik Astutik) and realized I am like it today.




Are you sleepy cause of rain today? Does the weather influence you and make you sad?


*********************************************************
If we want to say that someone or something causes us to be in a particular state or to change to another state we use verb to make:
This film always makes me cry.


The smell of fish makes me feel ill.



The noise in the school makes learning difficult.



She made it known that she was the mayor's wife.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

The Father of Microbiology

  1. Do you know who invented the first compound microscope?  2. Can you say who discovered bacteria, free-living and parasitic microscopic ...