суббота, 13 октября 2012 г.

Winnie-the-Pooh



Happy birthday dear Pooh Bear!


Today is a birthday of Winnie-the-Pooh, the most favourite fictional character of our childhood. I wonder if there is anyone in our country who cann't keep smiling watching animations about funny adventures of this anthropomorphic bear created by A. A. Milne. The first collection of stories about Winnie-the-Pooh was published on 13 October 1926.

What version of Winnie-the-Pooh do you prefer and why? Pls write a comment below.








5 комментариев:

  1. as for me I like Союзмультфильм's version. it reminds me my childhood, characters look more natural thus all of them are anthropomorphic of course.
    Пятачок is my favourite! :) And what is yours?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Well I like Winnie the Pooh soyuzmultfilmofsky, favorite cartoon as a child in any way! My favorite character is the owl, it shows intelligence and wisdom, just like me))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. In the fairy forest today very unusual day. It turned out that the donkey Eeyore birthday today. Learning of this, funny friends begin to decide what may be the best gift for the sad donkey. All very much trying. And that's what came out of it, you are sure to find out, watch a movie

    ОтветитьУдалить

The Father of Microbiology

  1. Do you know who invented the first compound microscope?  2. Can you say who discovered bacteria, free-living and parasitic microscopic ...